Cytotec in Abortion

sir or mam? can u help me? i have this big problem....today..im confused and worried..jujuju

i take 6 pcs of cytotec and nothing happen...no cramping  and no bleeding..what should i do?

Sat, 27 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Do not self medicate yourself...talk to your doctor..discuss what the problem you are facing..when was your last periods date??if you have had unprotected interciurse in between it will result in pregnancy..and if teh bleeding is not happening even with taking the pills something else might be serious..do not ignore..go to your doctor and request for a scan to see if anything wrong.