Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Cystic ovaries, very painful. Done hysterectomy. What can help the pain?

I recently found out that I have cyst on both ovaries. I went to doc early August, he said it was 2cm big on the right side. I have more pain on the right than left. I did have a hysterectomy 4 years ago. He gave me a pain medication to take for pain. He said there is nothing that really can be done, so my question is there anything that I can do to help minimize the the pain, I am in pain almost everyday, sometimes it's hard to walk? Thank you in advance. Felicia
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The pain in the ovaries that you are having is due to formation of cysts in the area. If the pain killers are not helping you much then it is best to get these surgically removed.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,
Answered: Fri, 11 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor