Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Cyst on clitoris, present under skin, growing in size. Treatment apart from surgery?

I have a cyst under the skin above my clitoris, not near the opening. It ranges in size and my OB/GYN said there s not much to do about it. The past few days it is the biggest it s ever been. I m unsure of what it is and how to make it go back down again, it s very uncomfortable. I m really nervous about having surgery since I keep reading that they will recur (sometimes much worse) and because of it s location they may have to remove the clitoris itself too.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  65 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor