Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Cyst on ankle due to injury, have difficulty in walking, swelling and redness over cyst after wearing snow boots. Help?

hi i had a ankle operation 20 years ago,there was a cyst on my ankle due to an injury i did in hockey at school 1 year previus,for the last week i have been wearing my snow boats which are not a snug fit and do not support my ankle,but this morning i woke up and i cant walk on it,it is swollen and red hot to touch,this has happened before, i have put a cold compress on it and the swelling has gone down,i can move it but cant put my weight on it to walk.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
hello , you should try homoeopathy for this problem , as if have medicine for deep injuries further have x ray done for ankle to confirm whether due to old injuries or due to some new cause , mean while you can use crepe bandage in working hour and avoid excessive movement ,put some pain liniment at night before sleep take care anoop
Answered: Mon, 4 Feb 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor