Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Cyst like things on lower abdomen, genital area. Filled with pus, blood leaving purple mark. Cause?

Recently I have been getting these cyst like things on my lower abdomen and around my genital area before my period starts. If you touch them they hurt, they are purple looking and filled with pus and blood, I can try to pop them but hurts severely, but when I do all that comes at is mostly blood, but then they leave a purple mark where they were?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Do you have itching at that time of eruptions?
It could be hair folliculitis. That is infection of hair roots due to bacteria. A course of antibiotics and some antibiotic topical application along with antiseptic soaps will help you.
You try to consult your Dermatologist. They will help in this regard and treat the condition very easily.
Get well soon.
Dr S.Murugan
Answered: Thu, 8 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor