Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Cyst in scrotum, pain in groin. Need checkup?

I have a lump on my scrotum which has been there for about 2 years now. I ve had it checked before and was told it is a cyst . However over recent months I have been experiencing pain from what I think is a swollen lymph node located in my groin . I know I should get this checked out but it worries me that I might receive some really bad news. What is your opinion?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  72
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
The lump you got might be a cyst or some vineral warts, a STD.
Consult sexologist and get physically examined as on physical examination will give proper viewing of the lesion.
Then go for blood check up to rule out STD.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 9 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor