Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Cyst in ear, getting bigger, antibiotic ineffective, soreness. Which doctor to visit?

I have a cyst on my ear. I ve had cyst grow on my face and they tend to either pop while washing my face or disappear. Usually have a head to drain from when the time comes and it starts to drain. The one on my ear doesn t have a head or spot to drain. It s on my right ear lob and is getting bigger. My primary dr put me on an antibiotic and its not seeming to help. It s very sore and I can t lay on this ear. What type of dr should I see?
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
this can be sebacous cyst or lipoma
you can consult ent specialist or general surgeon as it need to be excised if antibiotics are not working
Answered: Thu, 5 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor