Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Cuts on the tip of penis foreskin, recurring condition, pain on retracting foreskin. Cure?

I have cuts at the tip of the foreskin of my penis . These have been coming and going for several years. I am 35 yrs old and I got married as a virgin man only about 2 yrs ago. I have been having them even before I got married. The cuts are very painfull when i pull back the foreskin. The cuts can easily be seen when I pull back the foreskin and they are numerous around the shaft of the penis. what can I do?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  336
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have chronic infection of the Glans and foreskin called a Ballano Posthatitis.with Phimosis Are you diabetic ?check your blood sugar levels on empty stomach and 2 hours after lunch to rule out diabetes.
Consult qualified Urologist or Surgeon for examination and evaluation and get circumcised This will solve your problem for forever.
Answered: Tue, 22 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor