Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Cuts on the penis with irritation. Using neosporin. Need a better cure

I have alot of sex and I noticed that 2 months ago there were 3 Small cuts close to the base of the left side of my penis shaft. I had sex after I thought it healed (2 days later) but I continue to have the same reoccurring problem of irritated skin in that area and it dries out if not lubricated (with vasceline) to the point where you know there is irritation there. Even though I apply neosporin regularly it eventually dries out and irritates me. Can you help?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  177
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Urologist 's  Response
This looks like infection of the foreskin and the glans.
Kindly check for diabetes.
Consult a doc for a diagnosis and to take prescription for oral/ topical antibiotics.
Also he will let you know if circumcision is required.
Best regards
Answered: Fri, 21 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor