Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Cut over foreskin of penis. Used soframycine, anti septic powder. Which doctor to consult?

I am 26 years old and married since 8 months.our sex life is very good but Last week during sex, my forskin of penis was cutout from lower side of skin. its bleed a much. i washed with water and used soframycine tube and anti septic powder for 3 days. its became ok but last night, i try to do sex, its little cut and bleed. I can totally pull back my forskin now and before. please give me a suggestion what to do?? visit to a sexpert or other doctor?? if visit to a doctor , Pls give me address of your clinic or other sexpert
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  172
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response

It seems that you may be having short phrenum. During intercourse due to stretching of phrenum,rupture of phrenum occurs and there is bleeding. You consult dermatologist or surgeon. After few investigations,he may do minor Phrenectomy or circumcision. Both the surgeries are minor operations and may be done in OPD under local anaesthesia. After surgery, you may be completely normal. I hope you got my answer.

Dr. Ilyas Patel MD
Answered: Thu, 21 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor