Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Cut on the penis not healing. Have redness. Need medication

I was masturbating and got a little cut to my frenulum. It was only a small cut but the day after it really stung when I pulled my foreskin back to go to the toilet. It has been a week and still hasn't fully healed. The pain isn't as bad as it first was but still feels different when I pull my foreskin back now to before I cut my frenulum. There is a little dent on my frenulum (picture file included) that still looks a little red inside but is not bleeding. I can't seem to refrain from masturbating and want this problem fixed as soon as possible. What should I do and is there any creams that could quicken the healing process? I am a 29 year old man.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have sustaine injury to your frenulum while masturbating and having pain since last one week.
Please take antibiotic orally and topical antibiotic ointment for local application twice daily. Visit your family physician to get prescription of the medicines.
Observe proper personal hygiene and clean the genitals twice with warm water.
Avoid any sexual activity till it heals up completely .This will help in healing and speedy recovery.

Answered: Wed, 10 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor