Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Cut on lips, swollen, hurts while compressed

how can i cure my lip .when i was eating i bit the inside part of my lip and now it hurts and it somehow swollen a little bit but it hurts when it is compressed and when i eat like ketchup it stings. it hurts like hell. and now as i said i has somehow swollen and it has a white part i dont know maybe yellow green part of it . in my country we call it laso here in the philippines and its like 1 am here and i dont have anyone to talk to. :)
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  175
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician 's  Response
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.
Cut on injury can be treated by applying gel containing metronidazole and chlorhexidine.
And take soft diet and liquids more.
Avoid spicy and sore food till the healing occurs.
For pain relief you can apply choline salicylate and benzalkonium containing gels 5 to 10 minutes before taking food.
Hope I have answered your query.
Answered: Tue, 29 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor