Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Cut hand near the wrist by blade, got scars. What kind of treatment shall i go under?

Hai doc, i had cut my hand near the wrist by blade 2 yrs ago not very deep and im unable to get rid of these marks i m using CONTRACTUBEX gel for my scars but there is no use of it. I m financially not that good so can you suggest me what kind of treatment shall i go under? can you tell me how much doctors may charge for this?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hye! If you have linear scar, go fo scar revision. For that you consult plastic sugeon. If it is not linear and if it is hypertrophic and tough one , then go to dermatologist for intra lesional steroid injection. Your scar will be improved... Ok
Answered: Wed, 20 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor