Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Crohn's disease, taking Endocort. CT scans shows thickening of ileum. Best medicine?

I was diagnoised with crohns disease 10 years ago I was taking endocort and pentasa when I take the endocort it makes me feel real bad with side affects I took a ct skin and it said I have thicking of the ilieum what would be the best medicine to take if I have it in my small intestine? and sooner or later would I have to have surgery is it ok to drink wine or even couple of beers occasionaly.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  28 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor