Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Crixan gel for acne. Use pears oil control too? How to heal big cysts?

i am 37 yrs old female . And I have started getting severe acne for past 1-2 years. i went to dermatologist and he suggested crixan gel and use pears oil control soap twice a day. i am doing the same , still I get bad acne which are big cysts and takes long to heal and loooks very ugly . Can you suggest some prevention technique as my face is filled with acne black marks
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  113
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi if u have completed ur family go for isotretinion 20 mg alternate day for 3-4 months which is the best drug as of now for nodulocystic acne.if u are in child bearing age it is contarindicated hence use azifast 500 mg weekly thrice for 4 -6 weeks along with crixan gel and deriva ms at night with a salcylic acid face wash like salsia face wash can cure u are 37 years rule to pcod ,thyriod disorders which is common etiology at that age
Answered: Fri, 27 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor