Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Cramps, light blood flow. Negative pregnancy tests. Breastfeeding. Related?

i had my menses when i was breastfeeding. This month, i weaned my baby 3 weeks to my period. i was suppose to aee my period today, but i am having little cramping, very light flow of blood that has eventually stopped. I have taken 4 pregnancy test and it all came out negative. I do not have a doctor so what should i do?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  10
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Dear user, welcome to healthcare magic.
I see you are not pregnant so there is no need to repeat the pregnancy test.
You may have some menstrual irregularities after weaning your baby.
You may have a pregnancy test only if one week passes after the time you expect your period.
If you do not want to get pregnant now please use an effective contraceptive method such as an intrauterine device.
Good luck.
Dr. Ahmed Bahaa.
Answered: Wed, 15 May 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor