Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Cramps and bleeding during intercourse. Have four children. What is wrong?

I am 27 years old and have had this problem ever since my last child was born and he is now 4. I have 4 kids but ever since my last son was born my periods have been coming earlier n earlier every month. Also since he s been born after my period stops off n on I get terrible cramps . When my husband and I have intercourse weather it s a week or two weeks after my period stops I get terrible cramps n start to bleed and it lasts for days. I can t understand why this is happening to me. I had a c-section with my four year old and had my tubes tied directly after so I know I can t b pregnant. Please help me. My stomach hurts n I get cramps for more then half the month each month. Is there something wrong with my body?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
You need to be investigated extensively. Get a pap smear and ultrasound done also. Since pregnancy isnt an option here,its important that other causes like malignancy be ruled out. Go to your doctor and get examined also.
Answered: Sat, 16 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor