Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Cracks on foreskin, white discharge. Painful after ejaculation. Need suggestions

my problem is cracks on foreskin in my penis, which i seen from last six months above, and there is white type of cream also, and i wash it daily with only water on taking bath, im unmarried, but occasionally im having intercourse with my partner, the thing is when try to 2nd time of intercourse, and after ejection it was pain, i need ur fine suggestions please....
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  58
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have cracked foreskin with white discharge since last six months. This is due to bacterial infection of the foreskin termed as Posthatitis.
Are you are able to retract the your foreskin over glans penis completely?.
Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination
Take antibiotic and anti fungal medications to combat infection , Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.
If you have a problem in retraction of foreskin you may need to get circumcised.

Answered: Sat, 6 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor