Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Cracks on foreskin, tightening of skin. What is going on?

hie doctor i`m guy around 1.5m height, aged 25 years. i have married 6 months ago, but for the past 3 weeks i`m experiencing some cracks on my foreskin and my foreskin is getting tightened each time i want to open my dick for sex. the lubrication during sex is always quite well, i don`t know what`s happening please help
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  165
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear wiseman. hanyani, YOU MIGHT HAVE Caught inflammation of glans of penis or of foreskin causing local swelling or you may have tried sex when your partner would have not be ready and had dry vagina or caught an infection, in all condition you have consult a dermatologist to see and treat you with drug therapy till then don't try to have sex. rest to the part and keep local hygiene maintained.
Answered: Sat, 29 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor