Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Cracked and itchy penis skin, sores weeping clear fluid, redness. What to do?

hellow . i have a problem that ive bee dealing with for the last month and 1 week .it first started when the skin on my penis looked dry and ashy and itched very bad , the nxt day the skin where it wasitching was red and inflammed i tryed not to skratch it but was unalbe to some times ...then i noticed that the skin was craked and a small sore adventally formed then went away about 2 weeks later.. then as it went away the gland of my penis got the same way and again the skin craked and a sore appeared the took another 2 weeks to go away as it did i got a few more red spots on the right part of the shaft of my penis that near where the hair grows but this one looked different it wasa bump but no craking or sore ..2 days after i noticed that one i touched it with a q tip and a long white strong like thing came out sort of like a pimple since then another irratation spot apperared about half way up my penis on the right side then againcraked and made small sores that are still healing and now on the let side right under the gland the skin is really think hard and and skin is flaking off this area is wheeping a clear fluid now for the last 2 days but no sore in present the fluid is also sticky and cause crust to form around the skin that when i touch it with a pieace of toilet paper or sumthing falls right off ..also each area previos mentioned had hard dry spot with flakey skin too ..the area even after the sore went away styed red and irrated for mant days then finally goes away ...i dnt know what to do or what it could be in dnt seem like herpes it dose not hurt and and there nvr any blistering
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  3260
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
I went thru your detailed history.
It is most probably repeated bacterial infection of the skin of the penis.
You need physical examination, battery of tests to rule out diabetes and other diseases that cause reduced immunity.
Meanwhile good hygiene, keeping the area clean and dry, a course of local and oral antibiotics should help.
Answered: Sat, 29 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor