Could you suggest me the cause of high BP reading ?

My wife's blood pressure is always about 75 over 94 /100 I think that the second reading is high could you
confirm whether i am right or wrong and could you suggest the cause of the high reading ? She weighs 73 kilos and is 5f 8 inches tall, we eat no fatty food and generally live a healthy life style. She is always complaining of pains in her legs and some nights she has to get out of bed and walk around. serious answers would be much appreciated Thank you . SORRY I MADE A MISTAKE ! IT SHOULD READ 175 over 90/100
Sun, 28 Aug 2011