Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Could you please tell me what they are, and how I can treat them ?

Hello, my 5 year old daughter has small hard spots on her arm. They are white, and seem to look like puss inside. She says they sometimes itch, and if pressure on they(squeezing) they become soe, and little bit red like blood inside of it. Could you please tell e what they are, and how i can treat them. Thankyou
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  309
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
this sounds like a viral infection thats called molluscum contagiosum.
you can posta picture for better diagnosis

Answered: Tue, 1 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor