Could you please suggest a reference chart for liver enzyme levels?

Where can I find a chart of liver enzyme test results that show what s high? Like if its this high you need a liver transplant or you can get on medication to lower levels? My fiancé has Acute Liver Failure and I am trying to get this information for him. He has Hepatitis C from drinking, He has stopped but I think it s too late but we need more information on this. I asked my family Doctor and the lab tech at the local hospital and they said they don t know.
Mon, 15 Feb 2016