Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Could you please analyse my semen report and advice me ?

Hi Doctors,

could you please analyse my semen report and advice me for medication is required for giving a birth to a child?

liquifaction time: 30 min
viscocity: present

total sperm count: 70 mill/cc
Actively motile: 60%
sluggishly motile : 30%
non motile:10%

normal forms:80%
abnormal forms:20%

PUS cells: 3-4/Hpf
Epthelial cells: nil
RBC :nil




Asked On : Thu, 26 Aug 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  288
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Hello Doctor,

Could you please analyse the above semen analysis and advice me.

If you feel the above analysis is Okay for fertility, then I have a question again.

Since my cum would be in a shape of semi circle (like a banana), would that be a problem for me to produce a birth for a child.

FYI, I got married almost 2yrs back.

I Would be pleased if I could get some advice on this.

Thanks in advance.

Answered: Mon, 6 Sep 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor