Could vomit, headache, buzzing sound in head be related to bulging disc?

My husband has two bulging disc in his ne k,C3 & C4. He cant move his head, has headaches and the pain is in his arm now. He was sent to a Neurosurgeon who thought it wasn't bad enough for surgery. Now his balance is off, vomits daily, has bad headaches. He hears low and loud buzzing sounds in his head. I had to stop the Christmas tree lights from flickering cuz he couldn't look at it. He was sent to a E.N.T. doctor, who ran a lot of test. He thought he may have Menieres Disease, but needed to look at his MRI scan to be sure. Do you think this is all related to his bulging disc? He stays in bed because of his neck pain is in so bad. He doesn't want to live the rest of his life like this and lm afraid he may do something. He is 54 years old, 6feet and weighs 183 pounds. He hardly eats at all and is loosing weight. Please help!! Im sorry l don't have the money for your answer so l will have to cancel this. We are both on disability!!
Fri, 23 Dec 2016