Could tiredness be due to high or low BP?

I am a 51 yr old female. I have low potassium and take potassium and potassium sparing BP medicine (Aldactone). The aldactone is not for HBP. Normal BP is around 110/70. Yesterday I had blood drawn for an insurance exam, about 4 vials. BP taken at that time was 110/64. That seemed really low to me. Felt fine all day, then this morning I was very dizzy for several hours about an hour after waking. Had BP taken again at Walgreens. Now its high 137/79. Just took it with a wrist cuff (which I now read is unreliable) and its 132/80, pulse rate of 89. I am extremely tired and just feel off. Should I be concerned, or just chalk it up to having blood drawn? I was feeling fine up to that point.
Thu, 25 Sep 2014
Hello
Drawing blood for samples will not cause these symptoms as its too little amount of blood to cause symptoms of hypovolemia.
blood pressure reading of 110/60 is good and is considered as normal BP. Diurnal variations are normal in BP and its normal to have higher BP in mornings.