Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

Could this be serious if i have pain in stomach during 31 weeks of pregnancy ?

sir/mam, m 29 yrs old and at 31 weeks of pregnancy i have some pain in my stomach sometimes when i stand or sometime when i sleep and sit. this pain is often but i want to confirm is it serious in my stomach or wat i feel so bad kindly suggest me i experince it three times during last two days...otherwise i dont have any other bad things ........
Asked On : Tue, 15 Nov 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  99
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
During pregnancy as time advances you may get this type of pain in abdomen as there is fast development in fetus and pressure and weight increases in abdomen.
If there is constipation which is common at this stage also may give rise to pain.
If pain is intermittent and contraction type of pain then you should consult your obst.
Avoid constipation,fried and junk food.
Take plenty of water.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 15 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor