Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Could this be my gallbladder problem?

I am having tons of nausea , burping, acidity, and sometimes vomiting. I have bad burning like pain in my upper back and sometimes like almost to the bottom of my ribs on the right, but sometimes it stops and I have no symptoms. I have also been really dizzy, especially when I try to drive. Anyone know?? If it is my gallbladder , what will happen if I don't get it checked soon??
Asked On : Fri, 30 Apr 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  516
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
it seems you are having gastric reflux dis order. Drugs like pentoprazole with pro kinetic
like domperidone or cisa pride will help you to get rid of. If you have habit of smoking
tobacco chewing, alcohol and stress, spicy and junk food all can cause this so correct
them. Also if possible submit for Ecg to rule out any coronary reated problem. Thanks
Answered: Thu, 8 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Arun Prakash's  Response


You could probably be suffering from GERD or reflux of bile.In order to establish the diagnosis, you will have to consult a gastroenterologist/ general physician.

Follow me twitter drarunprakashmd for daily tips.

Answered: Mon, 24 May 2010
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor