Could the production of urine in a dialysis patient is a good sign?

my mother was in the coma 2 weeks ago and thank God came out of it. She was diagnozed with type 2 diabetes, said to have had hepatic encephalopathy and has been on dialysis since then. She is able to produce urine though, she recognizes family and friends, is aware of her surroundings but still extremely weak. She has been able to take a few steps and sit up for about 10 mins last week. Today her blood pressure is high and she needs dialysis as the doctors say its still not back to normal levels. Her speech is barely there but she can communicate by shaking her head and saying yes or no. I would just like to know if the fact that she can produce urine even though she still needs dialysis is a good sign that her kidneys would be fully functional again? also is she still supposed to be this weak given that she is able to eat her food? Since she has been out of the coma two weeks now, shouldn't she be about ready to be discharged? i am not trying to be impatient but out doctors aren't telling us anything and she is in Africa. How long should we expect her to be in the hospital (please an estimate) and when should we expect her to regain back her strength? thank you
Wed, 17 Aug 2016