Could the pain in the breast and swelling in he underarm be due to the infected hair follicle?

Hi, it was three months ago when i noticed that my underarm was swollen. Iwas told that it was an infected hair follicle. It never got sore or red or ahead on it. Now my breast hurts. I went to the dr. She said that she is sending me for a mammogram. I also have a mass in my uterus and it has been there for two years. No one has done anything anout it or wanted to check it out. I was also told that i had pre cancer cells on my pap test but they went a way. Also my white blood count was low at one point and then went back up. Does it sound like cancer and shouldvi be concerned.
Sat, 28 Sep 2019