Could the metallic taste in mouth be due to hydrogen peroxide or Pregnancy symptoms?

There is a possible i could be pregnant, whoever ots far too soon to test due the fact i dont expect my period for another week. I have had pms or pregnancy symptoms since 1-1/2 weeks after my last peroid. Along with your typical symtoms i have recently started tasting metal in my mouth the only other time i have tasted metal was when i was last year. The problem is at the time the metalic tast started i was using hydrogen peroxide on my hair. My question is could the smell of the peroxide have cause the metal taste or should suspect pregnancy?
Mon, 18 Feb 2019