Could the lump on hard palate be a sign of acute sinus infection or sinus cyst?

For the past three days this painful lump appear in the center of my hard palate. Is very painful as well as my front teeth, and also my nose. It seems that is related to my sinus, can this be an acute sinus infection. I'm worry that it might be a sinus cyst. I had this before like three months ago, it did resolved on its own but this one it's lasting too long and is too painful to resist. Will I need antibiotics or just home remedy.
Mon, 20 Jan 2014