Could the heavy bleeding be due to the side effect of I pill?

hi me & my girl friend had sex during last day of her periods but i m sure i didn t ejaculate inside her on 13th mar 2014, she took ipill as precaution. Normally she has irregular periods but this time she got it again from yesterday 28th mar 2014. This time the bleeding is heavy, is it a side effect of ipill and wat to do now? is there any sol? ps help soon...
Mon, 9 Sep 2019

Ipill is an emergency contraceptive pill which is a high dose hormones 50times more potent than normal pill. It can alter your periods and cause bleeding too. Get a direct check-up.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr B. Radhakrishnan. Nair, OBGYN