Could the diagnosed complex partial seizure be due to removal of mirna iud?

I have been diagnosed with complex partial seizures.....
The neurologist believes it has been caused from an accident I was in when I was 6 or 7....I am now 31 and had 2 of my first ever grand mal seizures in jan 2014....can u help me understand why only now the scar tissue would become problematic? Why not when I initially had the accident? I am now being told I will be an epileptic for the rest of my life on meds 24/7....I can't work drive be alone etc.....I have 3 young children to support and no way of income.....I just had a mirena iud removed 5 mos ago could the mirena have contributed to the epilepsy only occurring now?
Thu, 20 Feb 2014