Could the change in diet help in reliving bleeding during bowels?

Hello Doctor, My mother is 66 years old (5'4") (216lbs) and she suffers from AVM of the small bowel and right colon. She also has history of Diverticular disease and Myelodysplastic Syndrome. She has been transfusion dependent since November 2010. (12 Units of blood) - She has had numerous test to locate AVM: Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, Pill Cam, etc. - when lesions are found, they have been cauterized - Sometime the bleeding is small, however, this month, May 2011, she has lost large amounts of blood during some bowel movements that have required transfusions. Can your diet affect the AVM's (The bleeding)
Thu, 1 Feb 2018