Could spider bites be causing scabs and red hives all over body?

I had been bitten by a spider over a week ago. I m guessing it was a brown recluse spider since I was in West Virginia. The spider bite me multiple time in both ankles. I took benadryl and advil for a few days until the itching and swelling went down. Here it is 10 day later the bites have scabbed over, but now I am breaking out in little swollen red hives all over. Could this be cause by that same spider bite? I have been taking Benadryl all day and it doesn t seem to help.
Wed, 9 May 2018