Could sore throat and catarrh mean recurrence of thyroiditis?

I am recovering from thyroiditis, waiting for my levels to come down...my throat is sore again and have thick catarrh stuck low in my throat.....I am f/m. 48 and a little overweight. I have coughed up another thick flat lump again, I don t want this to recur again. Am waiting to see the consultant on the 21st to check my levels..I am currently taking 2.5mg bisoprolol reduced from 5mg a few days ago as I feel dizzy .....could the sore throat mean it s coming back?
Tue, 1 Oct 2019