Could severe leg pain and numbness be a result of ovary removal?

I have been having severe leg pain for about 3 years now. My toes have been going numb since i gave birth to my twins 8 years ago. That's were it started but it was minor then. I have recently been experiencing cold feet all the time which seems to be poor circulation. I have a pain that goes down the back of my left leg, my knee burns and my feet go numb. Both legs hurt but the left is worse. I had an ablasion and left ovary removal in 2009 from which I had steri strips left inside and had to have removed in the office. (Yes I had a horrible experience) I was also told that I had a backward uterus a few years ago. I have had low back pain for several years as well. Could the uterus be causing the leg and back pain? Could I have a tilted pelvis that could be causing this pain or do you think I have something pinching on a nerve. I am having a CT SCAN done of the abdomen in a few days. Will this show the pelvis as well?? All I know is I am tired of being in constant pain..please give me any advise..thanks!!!
Tue, 25 Feb 2014