Could severe gastric problem cause backpain?

Dear Sir, I am 27 yrs old,i have gastric problem for the last 4 years. But for the last two years i am suffering with same problem along with lower back pain. This pain runs through my entire left leg. For this back pain problem i have gone to many hospitals and they have taken some X-RAYS also.Finally they said there is no problem. Recently some people said that due to gastric problem also we get back pain. Even i feel to go for letrine 5 or 6 times a day from last one year.Can you pls tell me what is my actual problem? And how to get rid of the back pain.... it has been troubling me a lot.
Mon, 19 Jan 2015
Looking to the history it seems that there might be having chronic gastro-intestinal infection giving recurrent gastric problem.
Lower back pain might be due to radiating pain or due to lack of physical exercises.
Go for one course of Ofloxacililn, tinidazole combination medicine for 5 days.
Go for regular physical exercises like running, swimming, walking etc.
Avoid taking junk food.
Ok and take care.