Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Could red spot on face be due to STD ?

I got a red spot, not perfectly circular and red on my face after giving a girl oral sex . Not sure the symptom is related, but showed up the same day. Now it is apparently scabbing after two days. Any idea what this is?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  379
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

it might be possible that u r suffering from herpes. Girl might have been having herpes of the genitals and now it has become oral herpes for u
See a doctor, he might have to be put on antiviral drugs
Have a healthy living
Answered: Sat, 20 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
hi well come to hcm.
Does not seem to be related to your oral sex.Could be some thing allergic or a Boil.
Answered: Sat, 20 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor