Could protein powder consumption lead to any side effects?

I am having Nutrilite Protein Powder (Amway), as instructed on the pack. I have to join my new job in two months. And it is important to have clear face for the job as it is for the cabin crew. I am having protein for the first time. Could you please tell me if it has any side effects? And what are the other alternatives?
Mon, 4 Aug 2014
Dentist 's  Response
Dear User,

Thanks for using health care magic.

Protein are the essential part of our diet and they are not meant for any side effects. The only possible problem is the allergy with one or another contents of your packed protein powder. You can use it without fear as it is not going to harm in anyway.

'Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help".
Thanks