Could prostitis re-occur considering the fact that I was suffering from it a couple of years ago?

Hi i am a 27 year old man who has prostitis 3 years ago. next week I will be seeing a urologist but just wanted to get some information for I have high anxiety. I have had a ct scan blood work and urine work done and it all came back fine. Im still freaked out by just thinking I have prostate cancer. And is it normal for prostitis to recur. My symptoms have all been generally mild and just annoying not so much painful. I find myself just uncomfortable. I am mostly here to find information to help calm my nerves.
Fri, 27 Dec 2013