Could pale looks and tiredness be due to vitamin deficiency?

My 7 year old daughter constantly looks pale and tired. Despite eating well. She can be lethargic at times and does suffer from lack of confidence in new situations. Could it be a vitamin deficiency? She is Red haired and fair skinned but even so the palness and almost puffy eyes can stand out.
Mon, 9 Jun 2014
In my opinion you should get her haemoglobin and serum ferritin checked. Also i would suggest to get her thyroid levels checked. deficiency of both these can lead to similar complaints.

Recent questions on Periorbital puffiness