Could pain in back and stomach, nausea, dizziness and mood swings with brown discharge indicate pregnancy?

9&8 days ago I had sex with my partner, without taking the pill, 2 days after the second day with having sex and not taking the pill, I started getting back and stomach aches, headaches, nausea, dizziness and being very moody and also started having brown discharge. The brown discharge has lasted 6 days. I am not due for next period for another 11 days. What could this all be? Am I pregnant,??
Tue, 10 Sep 2019