Could nodular melanoma have false negative result because of the shaved biopsy?

I have a dermatofibroma that was shaved for biopsy 1 and 1/2 weeks ago. the biopsy cam back no cancer. However, the biopsy started to bleed for several days (starting several days after it) and now it looks like the lump in as big if not bigger/wider and higher than before the biopsy. It seems to have grown back. It doesn't seem infected. Could this be nodular melanoma that had a false negative because of the shave biopsy? Is this something to worry about? Could cancer be down lower in the skin than just the very top of a lump on the skin?
Wed, 19 Mar 2014
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, the histopathology report can not be false negative because this is not the chemical reaction, if the test report turned negative then you have to be happy, still if you have got some doubts then you can go for second opinion, bleeding from the biopsy side would come around this is nothing to worry about this, and not even worry about the lesion, hope this information helps you have nice day.