Could nausea and back pain be due to pregnancy?

Hi my n my husband are tying for a baby! My average cycle is 29 days since I have been monitoring about 4-5 mths now! This mth I started A day early and I think it may have been lighter than normal! I was sick the 5th day of my period which is the day I finish. The day after I felt really sick the last couple of days I feel a bit sick and been having lower and upper back pains! Two days a go we both started to take fertility supplement tabs, todAy I noticed that my stool is darker in colour. I've also noticed that I haven't been able to go to the toilet properly. Although bloaded this has been otherwise causing any pain. Could I be pregnant?

Tue, 11 Apr 2017
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
No , its not sign of pregnancy , if you have missed your periods this month ,then only you can go for preg test. problem you are facing is just because of these medicines , its an infection of urine.
Test suggested: Urine test
take plenty of fluids and add green vegetable like spinach as it contain lycopene which is helpful in pregnancy.
for your husnand - please suggest him to intake of cow milk.