Could low white blood count cause swelling and tingling lymphodes in groin?

Hello,I am 21 year old male and I have had not swollen but kind of tingling lymphodes in my groin, and have had pale stools and very dark urine, every time I go to the toilet. As I say this has been going on for the past 6 months now. I have had a LFT and total blood count and all my results came back normal. The only thing my doctor pointed out was that my white blood cell count was down but only by such a little amount that he would not consider it abnormal. Along with the pale stools and dark urine I have also been having pain in the upper right hand side of my abdomen. Can there be a connection between the stools, urine, liver area pains and the lymphnodes? Could it be gallstones causing the sensation in my lymphnodes? As I say, they are not swollen they just cause slight discomfort.

Thanks
Tue, 8 Oct 2019