Could jaw and heart pain and noise in ear be a side effect of zometa for metastatic bone disease?

I am a breast cancer patient on zometa due to metastatic bone disease. I took it for 5 years but suffered terrible with jaw and teeth issues. I took a one year break and just took my second one the pain in my jaw was terrible and I had ear noise and heart pain. My brain felt like it was cold. Keep in mind though I also had my chemo treatment the same day which was 2days ago. Abraxine is what I am on now. I have been on some form of treatment fo 10 years. Do you think the zometa caused this?
Mon, 23 May 2016