Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Could it be kidney stones ?

Hi, my right side has been hurting and my lower back on the right side. It does not hurt when i'm sitting but it hurts when im moving. My side also hurts when I pee. could it be kidney stones ?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Jan 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  1433
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
1.probably ureteric stone or pain of renal origin
2.renal tenderness is also +ve
3.go for KUB and thereafter IVP for back pressure changes
4.also the doctor can go for Hydrotherapy
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Yes, the pain could be because kidney stones or due to cramps secondary to urine infection.. Drink plenty of water... Pain killer will also reduce the pain.. I think it would be better to get be examined by a doctor, to confirm the cause...

Answered: Sun, 31 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor