Could it be Swine ? Now i am having little bit of cold. Please let me know what should i do ?

Hi, 8 Days back I had a feeling of fever but when i checked the temperature its 95 to 97 gradually for the 3 days. But I felt fever inside and I didnt have running nose or stuffed nose or cold or cough. But I had gastric problem but no complications in breathing. I had met my physician and had tablets. But now after 10 days I have the following 1) Little bit of weight on my head and not a proper headache but a bit of it. I feel too tired now i feel ok with the gastric problem but then too if i drink even a glass of water i m getting burping (it is a gas comes through our mouth after digestion). I feel little bit of chill not a shivering. Could this be swine? Now i am having little bit of cold. Please let me know what should i do?
Mon, 2 Nov 2009